CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

bout me :]

well, my namez kimber.
im new 2 this blog thing n i dont no much bout it. lol
i thought it would b similar 2 myspace but not really...
but ill figure it out....eventually. lol
anyway im 14 n ill b a freshman soon, which im NOT
excited 4.... im not ready 4 high skool.
i got 6 ppl in my family.
i hav 3 brotherz, dacoda, oakley[huck], n brody.
n then of course my parentz.
i hav lotz a friendz n im usually pretty easy 2 get along wit.
im wayy hyper. ask my mom she'll tell u alll bout it. lol
im going 2 addmit, my life isnt easy right now. =[
i can see thingz r gettin a lil better tho.
there r many ppl that r trying 2 help me n my brothers out
n thanks 2 those because itz helpin us out a lot. :]
anyway therez me... well most of me.

ROCK ON DUDE!!
haha

1 comments:

Trinbean said...

Kim I had NO idea you had a blog....yeahhhh that is excitin!!!!