CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

gurlz camp!! =D

me & brittany. =D
maddi & brittany.
madison. lol

girls camp this year was so much
fun! i didnt think i would hav fun
this year n wasnt even plannin on
going, but i was talked into it n im
glad i was cuz it was a blast!
my favorite part of girls camp was
when we went canoeing. it was my
first time canoeing n i loved it!
we also went on this
challenge coarse that had a swing
thing that was similar 2 the sky
coaster at lagoon. it was alot of fun.
what was kool was my MOM went
on it.... shocking huh?! lol
we stayed in cabins n they wur
actually pretty big. there was lotz
of room in them. what i was really
happy bout was i was ended up wit
all the ppl i wanted 2 b wit. =]
n i made lotz a new friendz 2.
im so glad i was put in the cabin i
i was in.
im glad i went this year.
hope next yearz just as fun.
=]

3 comments:

Makenna said...

sAwEeT!

Trinbean said...

wow I like your new background it is soooo KIMMY!!!!

Jodi said...

Hi GiRlY!!
Cute changes...I love em'! I am so proud of you all the time, your so nice and Beautiful I have all the coolest Nieces and Nephews. I know things are tough right now, but I love your Mom and Dad and hate that your family is upside down. I know how hard it can be, but your young and you need to not worry about all the DrAmA and be a teenager.. Pinky Swear.